Paramedical Admission 2023 under DME, Assam invited application form the candidate seeking admission into Paramedical Courses in the Institute of Paramedical Science in Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur. Interested candidates may apply by post.
Starting Date: 15th February 2023
Last Date: 28th February 2023
Educational Qualification for Paramedical Admission 2023
- HSSLC (Science) (10+2) in 2022 or earlier. OR
- Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% marks for General Candidate and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Other Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Admission 2023
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 24 years as on 31/12/2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- ST/SC: 5 years
- PwD:10 years
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
PRC: Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate. However, the provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the son/daughter of the employee of Govt. of Assam.
Helpline: Not available till now
Application Fee: Not applicable
How to apply for Paramedical Admission 2023
Applicants must submit the filled-up application form with the required documents at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati or Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh or Silchar Medical College, Silchar or Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat or F.A.A Medical College, Barpeta or Tezpur Medical College,Tezpur (whichever is convenient) on or before 28th February 2023. Application should be put inside an envelope and should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”. There is No online mode to submit application form.
Documents need along with the Application Form
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit card of H.S.L.C. Examination for (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of HSSLC or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC).
- PRC certificate
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (wherever applicable)
- Unemployed Family Quota certificate recently issued by Local MLA (if applicable)
Important Date for Paramedical Admission 2023
Application Form will be available on official website: 15th February 2023
Last date to reach Application Form in respective College: 28th February 2023
Important Links Paramedical Admission 2023
Visit official website for details and to download Application Form