Chief Judicial Magistrate Udalguri, Assam has released recruitment notification CJM Udalguri Grade IV Recruitment 2023 for 03 no. of post on regular basis under the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Udalguri. Interested candidates may apply. For more information about latest job vacancies keep on visiting LastestJobAssam.com
Last date of apply: 28-02-2023.
Details notification for Grade IV Recruitment 2023
Post Name: Peon
No. of Posts: 02. (UR-02)
Salary: Rs. 12000-52000+GP Rs 3900/- (Plus other allowance admissible as per rule)
Post Name: Chowkidar
No. of Posts: 01. (UR-01)
Salary: Rs. 12000-52000+GP Rs 3900/- (Plus other allowance admissible as per rule
Educational Qualification for CJM Grade IV Recruitment 2023
Candidates applying for the post of Peon must have passed Class VIII, those who have passed Class XII or HSSLC and above shall not be eligible. Any such application not conforming to the prescribed educational criteria shall automatically stand cancelled.
Applicants have to produce a self-declaration certificate along with the application form mentioning that “he/she has not passed HSSLC or equivalent examination or above”.
Other Criteria for CJM Grade IV Recruitment 2023
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to B of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2023
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below
- Ex-Serviceman: 2 years i.e. up to 42 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years i.e. up to 43 years
- ST/SC: 5 years i.e. up to 45 years
- PWD: 10 years i.e. up to 50 years in respect of Persons with Disabilities. as per Govt. Notification No.ABP.6/2016,/51, dated 02-09-2020 issued by Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
How to apply for CJM Grade IV Recruitment 2023
- Candidates may drop their application in a sealed envelope with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration card along with 2 (two) more copies of passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidates on the back side, should be stapled on the top right corner of the application form.
- Envelope containing the application form should indicate the name of post applied for on the top in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON or CHOWKIDAR” (whichever is applicable).
- The application shall be addressed to: The Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Udalguri, P.0 & Dist- Udalguri, Pin-784509, Assam, and may be sent by post. The candidates may also submit their applications by hand directly in the drop box kept in the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on the working days.
- The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application form.
- Candidates applying for both the posts should submit separate applications.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. Services must apply through proper channel and shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer on the date of interview, if shortlisted for interview.
- After preliminary scrutiny of applications, the provisionally eligible candidates have to appear in Interview/Viva voce.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
Documents needed with Application Form
Candidates must attach all relevant documents along the Application Form and self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration card along with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate.
Important dates for CJM Grade IV Recruitment 2023
Last date of apply: 28-02-2023
Important links for CJM Grade IV Recruitment 2023
For details visit official website: click here
For detail advertisement click here